Universal Google Adsense and Ads manager is a flexible easy to use Google Adsense, custom ads & script manager WordPress plugin. Universal Google Adsense and Ads manager ( UGAAM ) allows WordPress users to monetise your website easily.
Below is the brief introduction of UGAAM. Kindly feel free to go through each & every line of black ink before you install this plugin.
- Sticky header advertisement
- Sticky footer advertisement
- Insert Google Adsense & other Script based advertisement scripts to homepage
- Insert custom banner image advertisement to homepage
- Insert Google Adsense & other Script based advertisement scripts to Archive/Category page
- Insert custom banner image advertisement to Archive/Category page
- Insert Google Adsense & other Script based advertisement scripts to page single & blog post single
- Insert custom banner image advertisement to page single & blog post single
- Insert Google Adsense, other Script based advertisement scripts to widgets area like ( sidebar, footer & other widgets area )
SUPPORTED ADVERTISEMENT TYPES
UGAAM supports three types of advertisement. Below are the types of advertisements:
- Google Adsense ( Including auto Google auto ads )
- A custom advertisement that works with Script code ( Example: Buy Sell ads, MGID, Affiliates Ads etc. )
- A custom image banner ads where banner image can be uploaded with the link
ADS INJECTION & PLACEMENT
- Header ( Sticky )
- Header advertisement area that any theme allows ( through UGAAM widget )
- Footer ( Sticky )
- Footer ( through UGAAM widget )
- Blog posts
- Archive/Category page
- Post/Page single
- Widget areas via custom ad widget
- Every possible area with shortcodes
- Plugin documentation page: click here
- Brief guide: How to add Google Adsense To WordPress Website
- Plugin review/feedback: click here
- Plugin support/bug report: click here
- Product type: Free
- Licence: GPLv2
- Current version: 1.0.9
- Updated on: 31 August, 2022
- Support: Get support
Frequently asked questions
Here are some frequently asked questions. Hope you will find your answer quickly here. If you think you didn’t found your answer below kindly reach us from support page.
Yes, we do have documentation guide for Ugaam. Kindly visit Ugaam documentation via this link.
In order to verify your domain with services like ( Google, MailChimp, Pinterest etc ) go to Dashboard > Appearances > Customizer > Universal Google Adsense And Ads Manager panel ( mostly at bottom ). Now select the location where you would like to show your ads.
Yes, Ugaam supports image banner ads too.
No, Ugaam do not support video ads for now.
We will be releasing premium version of Ugaam very soon with mind blowing features.
Yes, we will be supporting in development of Ugaam. Let us know if you notice any bugs.
No, you wont be loosing Ugamm data while switching themes.
Yes, you can contribute to help entire Ugaam users by translating it in your local language. Let us know if you are interested.
If you still have unanswered questions, you can contact us from support page by clicking here.